AP® Exam Services for Cathedral Catholic High School
2023-2024 AP® Exam Ordering and Payment Submission
Review all regulations and policies under "Policies."
AP Exam Registration requires completion of the following two steps by the applicable deadline:
Exam Activation Deadline
Exam Payment Deadline
LATE Payment Deadline
Step 1: Activate your exam by JOINing the College Board MyAP Website
- You will have received in your CCHS AP® Class a Join Code to join the AP® Class on http://myap.collegeboard.org - this Teacher Based Join Code will allow you to join MyAP. Activation of the exam happens automatically when you join the AP® Class on MyAP.
- To log in: Visit https://myap.collegeboard.org and log in using your College Board account
- Your College Board account is the same one used to access PSAT/NMSQT® and SAT® scores as well as AP® scores from prior years.
- JOIN each of the AP® Classes you are enrolled in (Join Codes are subject, teacher and period specific)
- Complete or update the online personal information and registration form - make sure to enter in your FULL legal name, and use the same STUDENT email address used on your exam payment form. Make sure to enter your CCHS ID number for attendance reporting purposes on exam day.
- The MyAP site will accessible to activate the Exams from August 22 through October 10
- Although joining the AP® Class activates the exa, the exam ordering will not be completed until fees are submitted.
Step 2: Submit PAYMENT for your exam
- Beginning on September 1, submit payment for the AP® Exams that you want to take in May 2024 by clicking on the link below.
- Exam Fee is $125 through the deadline of October 10, 2023 (midnight PST).
- LATE registration is possible from October 11 through October 15, 2023 (midnight PST) with a penalty fee of $45 per exam.
- Exams that do not have the corresponding fees submitted will be deactivated in MyAP and not ordered.
Students not currently enrolled in an AP® Course but interested in taking the exam as an independent/self-prepared students need to review information under Policies.